Wednesday, August 17

Snapshots

Welcome to the Philippines
Hi friends and guests. Back in Germany and trying to publish some of the most beautiful photos of our vacation. This job of choosing the most representative of what we have seen or encounter is very hard. I had taken i think at least 5 shots of this sunset but they all look so beautiful to me so I just have to randomly choose one. That's the setback of having a digital camera, you end up clicking and clicking. This sunset picture is just taken right outside of our house. just one step ouf of the door and there you go the most beautiful sunset ever. I don't need to go that far in the world to see the most beautiful and breathtaking of them. It just waits for me, some time around 5:45 p.m. depending on the month and the clouds of course.

No comments: