Rules for a Happy Marriage
- Never both be angry at the same time.
- Never yell at each other unless the house in on fire. (love this! probably because I yell too much??- yikes!)
- If one of you has to win an argument, let it be your mate (yup let it be me, hubby!)
- If you have to criticize, do it lovingly.
- Never bring up mistakes in the past.
- Neglect the whole world rather than each other. (how sweet!)
- Never go to sleep with an argument unsettled.
- At least once everyday try to say one kind or complimentary word.
- When you have done something wrong, be ready to admit it. (husbands admit it!)
- It takes two to make a quarrel and the one wrong is the one who does most of the talking.(hmmm..)