Monday, December 24

Christmas 2007

Merry Christmas dear Friends, bloggers and guests :)


This Christmas may you all join the angels rejoicing,
the shepherds in believing, the wise men in seeking and
the lads down the pub :)
With warmest thoughts and
Best Wishes for a Wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year !!!


The V., Toni, Baghira and The V's parents visiting from Bulgaria. It looks very warm and cozy in this picture, but this was taken before we went to the Christmas church service.
See how it all looks outside.. it seems we are indeed going to have a White Christsmas. Speaking of which, did you know that this song is the most popular christmas song ever in the world? This is according to Guiness Records I heard in the television today. I have to check it still though in the internet or wikipedia at least.

On the way to church at about 4 p.m., while the 3 are on their way I kept taking snapshots of the trees and their backs. It just dawned on me that I like the weather like this. The trees look beautiful and white but the streets are snow free :) and not dirty at all (well not until the snow melts that is).







See what I meant when I say it's beautiful?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful like a xmas card!

I hope you're having a xmas filled with joy and laughter :-)

Anonymous said...

Good to see yours where white too!

Thanks for your visit and nice comments!

Tagalog or God Jul as you know we are saying in Norway :-)

Anonymous said...

thanks for the visit, mrs. lifecruiser and rennyba :) happy new year in advance :)

Gattina said...

Your family picture is really very cute ! and your tree looks so nice. I can't believe that "white Christmas" is the most popular Christmas song. I never heard it before I went to England for Christmas and that was maybe 12 years ago. I am convinced that it is "Silent Night" because this exists since ages and has been translated in many languages. White Christmas is a typical American song but there anyway everything is the "most" !I published today some pictures of my Christmas in Amsterdam. I can tell you this city is really depressing at this time of the year !