Monday, August 25

A long due hello

Hello Dear Friends and fellow Bloggers. Sorry if you have passed by this blog and didn't see any life for the past few days, blame it on me of course. I have been busy the past few days because yes, I'm back working. Sorry for also for not being able to drop by in your blogs and say a short hello. The long holiday is over and the new kids are just draining life out of me.. this is so tiring to repeat the same things 10 million times and to watch them fall and cry and I turn out paranoid with other silly things that might happen to them. I have forgotten this part of my job which normally starts every new school year. I just have to get used to the scheme of things so please bear with me.

Aside from that, news this corner.. The V is having some job interviews for a new job he wishes to have since the last 4 years, so please send him your prayers, positive vibrations and the best of all wishes!! Will let you know how it all turns out .. let's keep our fingers crossed.

My plans to study has some setbacks. My boss is shocked from the extremely high cost of tuition! Hope this will be solved one way or another-- our super exclusive school is getting less students, expat families are being sent home and new single people/locals are taking their posts. Everyone is blaming the american economy for it which take a domino effect on all other international economies.

Well this will be all for now and I will try to post other exciting things next time.

8 comments:

Layrayski said...

Hello to you too! Nice to know what teachers look forward to every start of the school year. I'm so glad I found your blog. Thanks to kayni =)

Gattina said...

Back to work ? That's hard in the beginning ! I really don't understand why the american economy affects us. Has maybe something to do with import/export or because America has such high debts with European countries and can't pay back.

bluedreamer27 said...

dont worry about it we'll still be here for your blog
have a great day vlado and toni

Kayni said...

I am always paranoid around kids. I always worry about the "what ifs." Well, life is quite tough these days in the US - lay offs and foreclosures are the headlines. It is quite stressful if I think about it.

raqgold said...

am praying for V's interview -- hope it would turn out great. the kids' are still on a break so my hands are also full

Our Love Story said...

hi toni! thanks for the updates! no worries... we will pray for you both esp. 'V'...hehehe! we had a very long vacation here in the phil. too! so many holidays...means a lot of rest too! hehehe! take care! missed yah!

Kayni said...

I have an award for you =). Please come and pick it up at: http://kayniscornercafe.blogspot.com/

bluedreamer27 said...

hello just dropping by here again to see whats new have a great day my friend and God bless