Monday, July 7

Tagged - All About Me

This is another tag which made it to my blog.. I've been tagged a few times -- unfortunately, I end up not doing the tag because it just became too late to respond My dear friend imom is hoping I'll do the tag this time - so cheers ading, this tag has finally made it. Unfortunately a bit too late (again!). Nevertheless I decided to do the tag because I don't have much to post and I realize since I have new blog friends now, they will get to know me too through this tag.

RULES:
1. Add your blog/s to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. It’s okey if you only post this questions in one blog as long as you answer them. 2. Get back to ME {refers to YEN} and I’ll add your blogs to the master list here! Yup, another linking thingy but this one has 15 questions and you get to enjoy answering them too! 3. Tag as many friends online you know. But you don’t need to be tagged in order to join.

QUESTIONS:

1. When you buy a greetings card, are the words or the picture more important to you? Greeting cards with words inside are seldom seen here, so I go more for picture and colour :) I like bright, happy cards.

2. What’s your favorite kind of cake?
I like all kinds of moist cakes - my favorite cake is so far what my ex colleague makes - after eight cake .. yummy, it's with a lot of after eight chocolate mint in it. Lots of creamy mousse hmmm yummy, which reminds me I need to learn how to bake that cake.

3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?

Yes, I make gifts for people . I have done some beaded coin purse before and recently I have made some red currant and raspberry jams for them.

4. What’s your favorite holiday?
Does summer holiday count? Because that's my favorite holiday. I love that I don't need to go to work (and get paid of course) and I can wear my sandals and blouses and don't need to wear thick jackets and all. Plus I love all the fruits this time of the year. Oh and I love the long days, eating, having ice cream or drinking coffee outside, hearing the birds and seeing flowers bloom everywhere.

5. Are you going on holiday this year? If so, where?
Nope, no real holiday this year except short trips and staying at home. I think it would be nice to spend summer here in Germany because most of the people are out of the country spending their holidays. You won't believe how quiet it can be - suddenly there's parking space anywhere you go to.

6. What was the best party you’ve ever been to?
I can't remember any, I'm probably getting really old and forgetful or I haven't been to one worth remembering. (awww that's sad)


7. If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like?

It was a wonderful wedding, however describing it would make this post long and boring for my readers. The best part I like was the outdoor pictorial with the whole entourage in the park in front of Mansion House in Baguio. I felt like a "celebrity" there were so many people watching and waving at me.
Oh in case you are interested, we got married 2.5 times - civil wedding in Germany, church wedding in the Philippines and wedding reception in Bulgaria w/o the ceremony.

8. What’s the most romantic thing that’s ever happened to you?
The V is not a romantic type of guy so nothing most romantic ever -maybe in the future? ( giving hints to The V here)

9. What’s your favorite girl’s name?
I haven't actually thought about it.

10. What’s your favorite boy’s name?
same as above

11. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with?
I think I'm too old to fantasize about this.

12. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful?
Angelina Jolie


13. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive?
Ethan Hawk

14. What is your best character trait?
I really don't know the only thing that comes to my mind now is - Well i recycle my garbage properly , segregate plastics from paper; classify green, yellow, brown glass and throw them in the corresponding bin, ,throw leaves/twigs in the organic waste, segregate batteries and bring my own reusable bag whenever I shop to lessen plastic consumption - Amen ;)

15. What is your worst habit?
Procrastinating!!! That's why it took forever for this post.

Now I didn't tag anyone, but if you think you like the questions and want to put in your blog. Have fun and consider yourself tagged :)

8 comments:

Gattina said...

2.5 times married ! if that doesn't held for two lives at least, lol !
Tomorrow we drive home so I post scheduled my posts (what a sentence) because I will sit in the car for hours. But we will do it in two shots again. Next year when we drive down maybe we could arrange a meeting, that would be very nice !!

Kayni said...

i love summers too. i wear my flip flops to work then change to work shoes when i get to the office. if it's summer season, it's flip flop season for me. also, the watermelons are everywhere, and i could eat a lot of those.

raqgold said...

procrastinating! that's the reason why am bloghopping when am supposed to be cleaning the house, hehe

Vlado&Toni said...

gattina - yup i would sure count on seeing you the next possible time, who knows we might plan a trip to belgium anytime. (i love to go grocery shopping there and buy me lots of raspberry beer!)

kayni - yup flip flops and watermelons, what a life! i love summer!

raqgold - aha, again a co-procrastinator ;) i know what you mean, i should be cleaning the house too. but here i am.. tsk..tsk.tsk

Hilda said...

Hi, Toni. Just saw your comments in My Manila. Thanks for both the visit and the comments.

Tricycles, though officially not allowed on Katipunan anymore, still go up and down it, and the traffic enforcers just ignore them. ;)

Unfortunately, Bayani Fernando cut down most of the old acacia trees on that little island on the commercial side of the road. Actually, he removed most of the island itself, which is why he cut down the trees. Needless to say, he got a lot of protests from the students and faculty (from all the schools there) and also from the residents of Loyola Heights. A few short strips of the island with their trees still remain though.

Layrayski said...

I'm bad, because I love reading tags but i avoid doing tags like a plague. I do myspace a lot before and tags are like a communicable disease over there. Hehe

The facts one learns about a new/old friend is great. Wow married 2.5 times. Wow!

its cool how you answer the best character trait part.

Nice to know you vlado&toni!

Anonymous said...

thanks hilda for the update on katipunan. i love those acacia trees. i guess katipunan is not the katipunan i used to know and love.

hello layraski yup tugs are really part of the blog world and we can avoid them ;)

Our Love Story said...

hahaha!!! i love your answers! u never fail to make me laugh everytime i read your posts!!! i like the word "procrastinating"... guess it's one of my worst habits too!!! hehehe! take care always! regards to ur hubby! i missed yah!