Thursday, October 8

Welcome to my new template

After months and months of not blogging, I am back with a new template. I think it is beautiful. Thank you blogger blog templates for this blog. Of course in return I have to leave that link on the bottom for whatever cause it may serve ;)

I do need to still tinker on this template and do some changes, the links are not yet really working, I hope to do it tomorrow or later in the evening. Otherwise happy to be back in the blog world. I've missed it but I just have been really too busy the last few weeks since school year started. I do have a one week autumn break which is almost over. Been sick so I spent more than half of it in bed. Oh well, now I'm better again and get to be healthy on the last day of my break.

Now before I end this post, I just want to check if I can include some pictures, which shows my new classroom that I set up during the holidays. I am now working with the little ones which I blogged about a few months ago.

Be back soon ..











9 comments:

Kayni said...

Nice...I love the set up. I'm sure the kids will enjoy the place and LOTS of things from you.

I love the template =).

kg said...

wow tonni, the classroom is soooo cute! parang gusto ko magaral dyan! he! he! i'm sure "your kids" will love it! :)

Toni said...

Hello Kayni - the kids do really love it and feel so much at home. They've used it the last 6 weeks already.

Hi Grace - aliw noh? the kids love it. this is a classroom for toddlers, 20 months to 3 year olds. we actually have 2 classrooms, one with montessori materials, tables and chairs and one with an open space for play and naptime in the afternoon ;)

Layrayski said...

Hi toni! welcome back! =) The classroom is so cute! Love the colors. =)

Gattina said...

Welcome back, that has really been a long time ! congrats to your new blog outfit, looks great ! Your classroom is adorable ! when I compare this to the once I had, what a world of difference !

Toni said...

Layrayski - thanks. yes, yellow is my favourite colour

Gattina - i do love my new blog outfit.. it took me a long time to finally find one i really like, was a hard choice though. so many designs out there.

Che said...

Tons, luv the layout of your classroom & your e-home! So sweet :)

Happy weekend!

Toni said...

Hello Cheh - thanks, I really am so proud of my classroom. Made it all with my own ideas and with a little help from my colleague.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.