Tuesday, May 11

Hello Blogworld

I'm back .. and of course as usual I have neglected my blog for the past few weeks. Believe it or not I still have some of my holiday pictures in my camera and have not totally transferred it to my external drive.. so busy the last few days or so tired or  so lazy. There's a lot of work left for me to do -- especially now that school is almost over ..yay! I still have a few of my essays left which is becoming harder to do .. I think that's how it is when something is almost over. The finish line is barely a mile away but each step weighs a ton! I still have 2 more essays and then the big exam! summer would mean for me study, study, study! I am so not looking forward to this.

Aside from that - life is as usual here in Germany. I've suffered some holiday blues - missed my nieces and my dear family especially my dear sis :) It was so nice to be surrounded by loved ones. I would have loved to taste more of my mom's cooking but there wasn't just enough time and meals to eat all my favourite Filipino dishes. I even had to eat crabs for breakfast one time so I could have the chance to eat them. Just plain crabs, no rice or bread or salad to go with it..

 So hopefully this weekend I will be able to post more of my pictures because we are having a long weekend - I really hope we'll get some good weather. It has been cold and rainy the last few days that we turned on our heating again! Whew! That's May this part of the world.

I wish you all a wonderful week and please don't get tired of coming here again once in a while. Thanks for your support and patience on checking this blog out and my whereabouts.

1 comment:

Kayni said...

it's raining here too as i type this comment and instead of getting warmer, it's getting cooler. my neighbor turned their heater on, but i'm too stingy to turn on mine. i'm still in shocked about my winter electric bill of $300+.

good to hear from you.