Sunday, August 15

Back to School 2010-2011

Yes back to school tomorrow - another school year, another set of children and of course another set of parents and kindergarten drama! (not with the kids but with the colleagues most of all!)

I'm looking nevertheless to going back to work - yup, you heard it right I am looking forward to work. For the past 4 weeks, I have been just sitting and studying, reading my notes, my books about my Montessori studies. I think I have not studied this hard and so consistently in my life - ever! Also the other difficulty about these studies is I am doing most of it on my own since it is a distance learning course, which proves to be more difficult. So sorry for underestimating this way of studying in the past. Is is really hard work! My exam is on the 26th and 27th  so please send me all your positive wishes and prayers. I am still not yet finished studing all my notes and my goal is to finish this week and hopefully and prayerfully I will remember those things when I sit for my exam and could still cover whatever I have not covered. 

So I am looking forward to having to do another thing that is work - except worry and stress about studying. Mental work is much harder than physical work I think so! I think most of you will agree.

So far, August has been really a not so good month in terms of weather - it gives me headaches everyday because it is so unstable -rain,sun, wind, heat and chills! The month has so far brought us not so good news so  I hope September will bring us good things indeed, I used to love the month of September - (a month before my birthday!) I call it September to remember :) So here's hoping you all have a good September and of course a wonderful August.

2 comments:

Gattina said...

I thought you disappeared from Blogworld ! glad to see that you are back. I am actually in England and will write you more when I am back (and also read your posts, lol !)

Vlado&Toni said...

Hi Gattina, nice to see you here, yes, I'm still here, once in a while ;)